In order to maintain our goal of running this program for our students at a lower cost to their families than they would have to pay elsewhere we need your help!. By donating your time and/or money, students who previously faced a life of closed doors, can slide them open for a lifetime of possibilities! Every donation helps so please spread the word!
We have a goal of raising $10,000 in money, goods, and services. Here's how you can help us achieve that goal:
1. Make a Donation using the donate button below
2. Donate STEM Materials or Equipment
3. Sponsor a Student for a Year
4. Become a Private or Corporate Sponsor
5. Sponsor our STEM-A-Palooza on March 10th
For more information on our donor levels, please see the schedule below.
1. Become an Experiment Leader or Mentor
2. Run or Host a Science Saturday at your Company
3. Volunteer at our STEM-A-Palooza on March 10th
For more information or if you would like to volunteer, please contact our Executive Director, Krista Gauthier, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Donor Levels:
Plank Founder: $10,000
Platinum Sponsor: $5,000
Gold Door: $2,500
Silver Door: $1,000
Bronze Door: $500
Partner in Education: $250
Activities Sponsor: $100
STEM Kit Sponsor: $50
Friend of SDSquared: Any donation!
SDSquared is a non-profit 501c3. All donations are tax deductible.